GOT DUST, WE FIX IT!
What are common Dust Control problems?
RST has identified numerous Dust Control problems and problem areas within construction, civil, agriculture and mining that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Excessive Dust produced on unsealed roads from light and heavy traffic
- Reduced productivity due to excessive dust in various areas of Mine Sites
- High water usage from overwatering roads
- Health and Safety concerns for Employees and local town residents
How does RST help fix these problems?
These products include leading edge and environmentally friendly chemicals designed specifically for these areas. View Our Products section for more information on these.
Mechanical Equipment has also become a part of our Dust Control Solutions and developed further over recent years with the assistance of strong partnerships and strategic alliances with likeminded companies. Specifically-designed spray nozzles, pumping equipment and truck washing equipment are just a few items we offer. Contact us for more information on what mechanical equipment we can offer to assist you.
Total Managed Systems means that RST offers on-site support and management, operator training and full reporting and validation on the application and progress of KPI’s. Working with fully qualified Engineer’s means that RST can provide a level of validation on the application of our products.
Benefits of using our Dust Control Systems
- Reducing Dust Emissions
- Improved Grading Efficiencies
- Reduced Roll Resistance
- Protecting workers and nearby residents
- Reducing Road Maintenance
- Saving water (reducing usage by up to 40%)
- Saving costs for our clients
- Improving productivity